Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Enjoy ~ CSI Challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a lo that I did for the latest challenge at  Color Stories Inspiration as a guest designer. This case has something special....a sketch to follow by Em Stafrace! So now you can follow the sketch as well as the colors, evidence and testimony...how fun is that!!!!!! My lo did not follow the sketch, as I had it completed before Em whipped up her fabulous sketch, but your's certainly can.

 
The case study # 54:
 
 
For the evidence I used punched circles, text paper, a tea cup accent (starbucks cup), and string. For my testimony, I used the word 'today' in my journaling.
 
I had so much fun doing this one. I know you're going to love it as well.
To play along you , and to see all the amazing DT & guest inspiration, you can go here.
I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

 


26 comments:

  1. How neat to use an old Starbucks cup! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clean cluster and your stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the coffecup, the stitched circle and the yellow deails, so cool with the photostripe!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the GDT!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the photo strip and love love love how you used the Starbucks cup!!! GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow this is neat! so creative and different. I sure do love the hot caramel apple cider from Starbucks.!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun layout Sandi! Love all the collage elements!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love love !!!!! always love everything you do Sandi , you have such a knack with your placement and white space, delight x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome lo. I love it!! Congrats on being an agent!

    ReplyDelete
  9. argh....this is so cool Sandi!
    Only you would think about using part of the cup on a layout and turning it into a master piece!
    Bravo!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cool Sandi. Love all the random stuff you put on your layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your creative style, so unique and the photographs are always captivating.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh! How creative is that! Love how you've used that part of the cup...and the stream of photos with the journaling down the end... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome. Love the filmstrip of pics and the Starbucks piece. Fab fab.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it, the hole thing!!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So excited to see you as a Special Agent at CSI and that cup on this layout is PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yum. Always, endlessly fascinating, your scrapping....what a really, really 'different' take on the challenge...so glad you're here to give us inspo:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fantastic and minimalist page Sandi!
    Great how you´ve used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun... beautiful and vibrant Sandi... so love your page...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic take on this challenge Sandi. Always adore your use of white space. Fabulous. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great job Sandi! Thanks for your constant support too!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow this is fantastic! love the use of the Starbucks cup!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, this is GORGEOUS Sandi!!!! looove it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. This just rocks! I love it all and when I get myself organised I am going to have a go at the CSI challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. your scrappy style is just incredible !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...