Friday, February 8, 2013

Z & Z mini thoughts book!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a mini 'thoughts' book that I made out of some neat goodies from my Zeus & Zoe vintage kit. I am having such a blast with this kit......yup, you guest it, I LOVE vintage! If you love vintage, Marivic puts together vintage kits like no other!!!!

Here is the cover:
 

 
I made the mini from a sewing pattern instruction sheet. I then added some pp to it, all from the kit.
 
Here's my first page:
 
 
For this page, I added more pp and that sweet button, from my kit!
 
Here's another page:
 
 
Oh yes, if you know me, you know that I love Starbucks, so of course, I had to do a page on that. The pic doesn't show it as pretty as what it looks, but off the coffee cup is a string of vintage stones.....love those! Got them in my kit too!
 
Now I will have to continue with this book, as the year moves on and I'll incorporate all the fun stuff that I like, will try, etc.
 
I invite you to our Z&Z blog, where you will find some amazing inspiration. And if you are  interested in one of the Z&Z kits, Marivic will make you up a custom kit. For some yummy kit ideas, I invite you to our Z&Z Etsy shop, where you will find all kinds of stuff to add to it!
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

 

22 comments:

  1. As always, I just LOVE seeing what you've got for us...this is really neat - love the idea of a year's collection of thoughts/loves etc....really nice idea - & of course, you rock vintage goodness:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet. Love the size, the idea behind it and of course the way you have decorated it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mini book is adorable Sandi... love that you created it from a pattern instruction sheet... and yes... big fan of Starbucks here too... love that page... stunning work...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwww! This is amazing!!! LOVING this so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mini-book..mini-joournal.

    You did an amazing job!!

    Hey..I heard about the blizzard, MIL said 30 inches of snow..Be safe ok? You're in my thoughts and prayers...

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome littel book! Love your jornaling and decoration!
    Have a wonderful weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous looking book ot thoughts, like how you have decorated it and the journaling is fab.
    Wish you happy scrappy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your book of thoughts! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love your mini book of thoughts !!!! You are really genius sandi... your style is cool and unique!!! hugs...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is awesome Sandi!!! Love it!! Great way of journaling too

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome project, Sandi. So artsy and interesting. Such a cool idea for a mini!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A cool minialbum. Love the texture and colors of it. Great idea to use the pattern paper as the base for the book.
    Wishing you a great sunday
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love mini book, especially one that is so unique and fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Sandi! You are such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this mini!! very original!!!
    I love Starbucks, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. How cool is this! Love your pages!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely mini Sandi - looking forward to seeing more pages as the year continues...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this, Sandi...especially the piece of coffee cup you cut out and put in the mini, complete with coffee stain! Love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...