Sunday, June 30, 2013

Another MFT fabulous stencil!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a project that I made using another fabulous stencil from My favorite things. Wow! I just love these high quality stencils!!!! The minute I saw this one, I thought of flowers, and decided to make this holder from the package that the stencils came in. The ribbon hanging, is sewn onto the backside so I can put gardening goodies in it and then string the ribbon around the knob to keep it closed. I thought I'd keep this in my potting shed as useful decoration.
 
 
here's a close-up of the fabulous stencil:
 
 
And the actual stencil:

Stencils MPD Square Motif
 
Isn't this stencil just fabulous! And so sturdy....honestly the best! The 'My Favorite Things' store has all kinds of wonderful stencils as well as many other yummy products and some amazing DT creations that are so inspiring! You're going to want to take a peek, and while you're there, take a look at Mona,  she is the one that introduced me to these stencils and I must say her work is just stunning!
 
 
here are some more close-ups:
 

 
 
And here are some goodies, that I'll put in it:
 
 
Thank you My Favorite Things for such high quality products!
 
As always, thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!



24 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, sorry have not been by for a while. What a creative and talented lady you are this is just stunning !!! Love the whole idea of this and wow your potting shed must be really something. Love the little pocket watch too.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just adore how you use recycled products & this stencil is totally gorgeous!!! Fab work, sandi:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just awesomw !!!! Love your upcycled package with all the recycled items and the stencil bg is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowwwwwwwwwwwww! This is gorgeous!! I love love love love all those yummy textures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely super creative. Loving the garden theme.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely magical Sandi!
    I love your creation and it's even functional?!
    You are so talented!!
    Thank You~

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowo this is just gorgeous, love the colours , so soft and pretty. You must have a really nice potting shed! Talk about taking packaging and making it beautiful !
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh amazing! Wonderful texture and colors, what a great piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sandi, such a cool and creative project! I love how you upcycled that mailing envelope! Thank you so much for the big shout out and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ReAlly gorgeous Stencil and just crazy about this altered envelope.....lovely

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this Sandi! It's my favourite thing of yours you've ever made!! So cool!!! Beautiful textures & so dainty & precious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous Sandi... beautiful texture... and that stencil is fabulous...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a clever idea!!! Totally gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are the queen of subtle texture and beauty. I LOVE this!!! Wonderful stencil work, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just gorgeous, the colors, the idea, and the stenciling! Love this, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love it, so pretty and what a fab idea! I love how you come up with some gorgeous items made out of such everyday things :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Love the delicate colors!
    Have a wonderful day :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Everytime I want to comment on your blog, I get spam from Betson up, just want to let you know.

    This is another WOWSER. I love it and it gives me so much inspiration. Wouldn't mind having something like this on my wall. Taking orders? hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sandi, this is just amazing!
    Love your one-of-a-kind creativity :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, this would have to be a favourite for me, it is amazing out of this world and totally gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...