Friday, July 4, 2014

Running lo!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a running lo that I made using some neat Gauche Alchemy goodies. For this lo, I wanted a pretty, yet bright background, so I painted some pp that I had and added some alphas to it. Next, I thought I needed something that would make it 'pop', so I added strips of a pretty, bold colored napkin that I had from my GA napkin-art-kit. I love the way this added the right color and contrast to this lo.


Next I wanted to add my pic. I needed something behind the photo to make it show up, rather then blending into the lo, so I used part of a 'tag' from my GA its-all-gravy-baby mixed media color kit.
 

Love these mixed-media-color-kits! I can always find the perfect little 'something' in each kit, that will top off my projects perfectly.
 
As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
 
Hugs!



10 comments:

  1. oh holy ♥WOW♥! instant FAVE, missus! the colors and texture on this are amazing. plus... shadow selfie!!!!!!! you are such a genius!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July Sandi! Love your layout! So fun and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright pops of colour indeedy!!! GORG :) and the tags behind the snap REALLY work brilliantly!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! And the colors simply gorgeous!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very striking Sandi.... I just love the boldness of the gorgeous napkin... and your photo just pops off the page... truly beautiful...

    Jenny X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your photo!!!! Another fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super layout Sandi....as always I love the bright colours and your fresh design! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a colourful and interesting mixed media creation.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...