Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sodalicious jump challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share a journal page that I did for the latest Sodalicious "jump" journal challenge! What a fun challenge this one is. For me, I used some pics of myself jumping around on a pogo stick that I had from a fun filed day with my sister. What a great way to hold these memories close to my heart! Thank you Sodalicious for another wonderful challenge!


Here's the challenge:


And here are some close-ups:


I wanted to use bright colors to portray happiness. I also added some sewing to represent movement:


As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Hugs!

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun design Sandi. Loving the bright colours and you having a jumping of a time.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So FUN! LOVING that stitching and those photos!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that stitching! It looks great & I really had a giggle at those photos... Least u could do it. I'd fall flat on my face!!! FUUUUN page:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now how fun is this?!
    Love the pic...I don't think I could do that pogo stick thing..no sense of balance :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you had me at "POGO STICK"!!! the crafting world definitely NEEDS more pogo-based layouts!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) (seriously, this is SO awesome!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page, Sandi. The background colors and stitches are wonderful! You look so excited on pogo stick :D Love the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely page - gorgeous stitching and the bold colours are really happy . Perfect jump page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. funny! And I think the process make you happy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super, fun page Sandi and the photo's are a hoot! Love the sewing and your styling, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...