Thursday, October 2, 2014

GA Rustic Challenge!

Hi everyone!  Today I am thrilled to share my mini book for my  Gauche Alchemy "Rustic" project. I decided to use rustic colors as my base for this mini book of mine.


I am such a fan of vintage trinkets, and this "rustic" project gives me a great starting point to store all kinds of "old" goodies that I find along the way of my everyday adventures.


The rusty nail was something that I found, while walking one day, and I knew I would be able to use it for something neat.....an voila....I have used it! 


The flower was given to me, and after letting it dry out, the color was a gorgeous deep maroon, which went perfectly with my mini book that I created. 

I can't wait to start filling this mini with all kinds of neat treasures!

I hope this inspires you to create something gorgeous for yourself....


As always, thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs!

9 comments:

  1. Only YOU could possibly use a nail on a cover & get away with it. Actually, not even get away with it, but make it look as if it ought to be there!!! LOOOOVE the 'rusty' look you've given the whole cover, actually - neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!!!!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee the dried flower and the nail!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors really jumped out at me...so so striking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this.....the colours and textures....it has a lovely warm "earthiness"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I adore the rich colours in this. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such gorgeous Fall colours and that dried flower adds such a feminine touch to this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ok, i totally have to show this post to jeff b/c he laughs his head off at the fact i'm always coming home from walks with a pocketful of "treasures" like a 7yo boy! can't wait for him to see not only am i NOT the only one... & they can be used to make some totally mind-blowing art!!! (WOW, i love this!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dried flower looks stunning. I love the whole composition and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...